This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What were you doing at 6 o'clock?

Me? Well I was showering. Twenty minutes in the shower, that's all I wanted. During that 20 minutes I had three knocks at the door. Mooommmm.............That was a lot less than I thought but still. I got all lotioned and dressed,smelling good and open the door and what do I see? Why its Hunter in mid toss of a silver bowl, OMG he has the cat's food bowl only there isn't food coming out of it. There is kitty litter every where, cat caca everywhere in the hallway, and cat food everywhere. Now the hallway isn't a huge area but it was big enough for him to spread the litter everywhere. I called for Steve who immediatly came up and cleaned it all up with the help of his Mom. It only takes a minute for Hunter to destroy the hallway, that kid is quick! I took Hunter into the bath right away and washed him. He had kitty litter in his hair, armpit and yup in between his little piggys.........cleaned him up and back to it. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment