This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ok so its been awhile, have been crazy busy so lets catch up. Angela turned 9! Man she is turning into a little lady now :) She's so beautiful. Grandma went into the hospital, got out, going to try and see her soon its a long drive to Chicago. The kids have one more week of PSSA state testing then back to normal. Steve went from 12 hours days to working 23 hours in 30 hours. Back to 8 hours now and we are sooooo glad. Found a house, put an offer in, she refused - blessing in disquise the roof leaked. Angela's party is this weekend. Mom is going to try and move back to the states. Hunter pee'd in the Potty yesterday for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we have pull ups. Looking at more houses tomorrow. Chase got his contacts and will go for braces next week thats going to be fun. Will got hurt at wrestling practice and then he was better. He got pink eye and I won a free massage from a drawing. Ok, I think thats it. I will be on more, at least I'm going to try. Oh yeah almost forgot I took my final in Chemistry and got a B. If I'm good I will have completed two more class's by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. wow. you HAVE been busy. i guess that's what happens with 5 kids. =) So your mom is already moving back? huh.

    Glad you're getting a massage! You deserve it! =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete