This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grandma Shultz

Grandma is sick again, pretty serious this time. She is going to have surgery on Thursday morning. Bessie called the red cross to get Mom home to be here for the surgery. The surgery could be the best or the worst depending on the outcome. My Aunts are scared, so am I. Grandma has always been there you know. She's Grandma, the only place that I wake up in and know the smell, and all the sounds. I never stayed in one place long enough for me to know those things from my Mom. But Grandma, she's lived in the same house my whole life, I remember making ornaments with her when I was 5 or something crazy like that. Grandma is always happy to hear from me, and there's nothing like her hello and the sound of her voice when you say Hi Grandma.....She's a strong woman. I am praying that she is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment