This Explains It!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pray - God Hear Me

God save my Grandma, I know its your will but I pray that your will is the same as ours, to keep her here. God I know that you have a plan and I hope that plan doesn't include her name anytime soon. Lord, be with my Grandma, she's a wonderful person and she is loved by many. Calm her fears Lord, I pray that no matter what the outcome you be with her give her courage, and inner peace. I pray that she not be scared and that she stays in good spirits. Lord I ask that you take my Mom and my Aunts under your wing and let them lean on you in their time of need. I never know what to say to them but I feel their pain, My aunt De's voice says how much she hurts and have no words of encouragement for her. Let her hear you Lord, let her worry's fall on you. Lord be with the doctors, surgeons, and nurses that will be taking care of Grandma. Lord hear our prayers. In Jesus's Name I pray.

2 comments: