This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

Well Happy Easter everyone, it was very different this year for us. First - me and the kids went to Church alone, I guess I wasn't alone, I mean there are five of them! But anyways Steve had to work so it was just us. This weekend will be his last weekend worked, at least for a few more weeks. Then either days or nights I can't remember which one at the moment. I still made Easter dinner but we waited for Steve to get home to have it, and the Easter Bunny just happen to be passing by when we were eating dinner and leave stuff. The 4 older kids know about the "Easter Bunny" so Chase helped me hide eggs while the others ate. He was hiding them and he was really trying to HIDE them, I told him we were hiding for Hunter and put an egg in the middle of the living room. That is hiding for Hunter. He said he got it but yesterday Angela found an egg that was well hidden so I'm pretty sure he didn't understand. But he tried and he was really excited about hiding them it was really cute. Hunter got 3 eggs at the Easter hunt at Church. He didn't get it till almost the end, wondering around looking at other kids was much more interesting to him. It was still a good Easter, we celebrated Jesus Rising for us and taking our sins on the cross. Ultimately that is what Easter is for so the eggs and a bunny that lays them can take the back seat for this one! He has Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment