This Explains It!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grandma Shultz

On Tuesday Grandma was suppose to have surgery on THursday, now its Thursday and she is having the surgery on Monday. My mom called me and was talking to me then all of a sudden my aunt got on the phone and said they don't think Grandma will survive the surgery and if I want to see her to come there by Monday. Thats it thats all I got. Then she said she had to go cause she had to tell someone else the same thing. What a thing to say, maybe its just me and I know she's under a serious amount of stress cause its her Mom right but why wasn't I talking to my mom and why was my aunt so cold. Grandma could come through this and be walking around in no time, they are planning on her not making it or at least that is what it seems like. I don't know if I should go or not, its a 12 hour drive and Barbra would have to take care of the 4 kids, Steve is knee deep in work so its not like I can depend on him for anything right now other than going to work. I just need to keep me and the kids out of his way and now I want to leave all four with his mom? who can't take care of them for more than a few hours? I mean she can but then they tell me how mean she is and things aren't done right, and its not that they aren't done right its that they aren't done my way. And you know me I want them done my way with my kids. Its not like she does anything wrong.....I don't know. Then I was talking with Steve and her and by the way he told me that if I want to go to go the kids will be fine but I just can't not worry about it. ok so I'm talking to them and she tells me that people shouldn't go to their Grandma's stuff like that that that is for the kids not the grandkids. But I'm close to my Grandma I love my grandma, and I would want her to come see me if something happened to me. I just don't want anything to happen to her and I don't know what to do. All I can do is cry. ......

No comments:

Post a Comment