This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grandma Shultz - The Lords Peace.

So I haven't been keeping anyone updated. Talked to my Aunt Dee - she's an awesome person and she said that Grandma made it through on the surgery on Monday and there will be another one today. There was so much infection that they were really surprised that Grandma was alive but she's a fighter I tell you. That woman had 6 kids, and still talks to them all today despite how they might or might not of ended up. Takes a good woman to love and deal with everything she has done. And she is still on her way! I talked with her yesterday and she sounded so good, her spirits were good and me and the kids got to see her on Skype before the surgery so that was really nice. Weird thing is that I was really worried about not going especially when my mother reminded me 4 times on one phone call that my brother would be there, (hint, hint - yup thats my mom) so I prayed about it, not a deep prayer but just always on my mind prayer, and something happened, over the next few days when I was going to decide to go or not and talking to Steve I got a sense of calming. I wasn't worried about her, and I new God was going to get her through this. Her surgery today and I am not worried about it. Even if something does go wrong, the Lord blessed me with peace. I know he is with her and I know that if she leaves us she will be with him - we will see her soon enough. Should I not see her in May - I will see her in heaven. And I'm ok with that. She is in God's hands, and which ever his choice may be, seeing her on Skype and talking to her yesterday will not be the last time I see, talk, or hear my Grandmothers voice. God gave me peace, and for all his doing I am thankful. Thank you Lord - you heard my prayers, and thank you for having friends to read this that will pray right along side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment