This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Phones

I couldn't call anyone and wish them a Happy Easter because last week some how we lost Steve's phone then on Saturday we lost mine. I've been going insane looking for it. I even put a reward up for ten bucks! That's alot of money for the kids,they looked up and down and still didn't find it. My purse was so violated! I don't think she's ever been handled that much in a few days. Well on Monday I got a Skype call from my Mom telling me that my Grandma is in the hospital again and not doing good, and oh by the way the YMCA has your phone.......WT....are you talking about???? Well apparently I left it at the Y on Saturday morning when I took the kids to their stuff, the kids were using my phone and I never got it back. AKA the kids talk to much on my phone!!!!!! Ok so the Y called my Uncle Roy in Washington to let him know I forgot my phone across the country and to ask me to just whip on up there to pick it back up. Why Uncle Roy??? I have no idea....but my Uncle Roy got the message and called my Pops in Texas, My Pops got the message and called my sister in Indiana, My sister got the message and called my Mom - IN GERMANY, my mom Skyped me and went and got my phone. Needless to say it was very tired from its whole ordeal and I had to charge it up really good before I could use it. Got it back now and have read all my message. Happy Easter everyone. :) That just leaves Steve's phone, yesterday he was looking for Hunter's shoes in the closet and in the corner there lye his phone! What are the odds of that??? He was close to getting a new one I just know it and then along came his to find its way back. No touchscreen for YOU! We are both glad to have our phones back and are thinking about a home phone but we will have to see. So sorry if I missed any phone calls or text messages.

1 comment: