This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sesame Street

Today me and the little man went to the library with Sarah for music time and story time. He loved it!!! He really likes to read, he's getting into the Spiderman flip books right now. We watch Elmo's world in the morning too, and he loves that, as soon as he he's the la la la la la la la he starts dancing and smiling and will run over to the couch get his blanket and point to the rocker, we sit there and watch it together. I never thought I would like Sesame Street so much. Today Toysrus in King of Prussia was going out of business so everything was 50-70% off, there were people running and everything it was nuts. So we got Hunter a toddler bed in Cars, he loves that movie. We set it up and he is sleeping in it right now!!! My baby is almost 2! He's so big, and sweet damn I can make some good babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment