This Explains It!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Night time

All the kids are asleep, Steve is so tired, I'm watching the NCAA Wrestling Championships, my Pops is there and we are texting and talking while we watch the matches. Peacefull.........I want to go to church tomorrow, I need to go, and I pray that I can, I pray that god allows us to make it there and give me peace and strength to get there in one piece with all my children.  I just wnat to lay here, close myes and enjoy:
Enjoy my husbands air, his deep sleep that will allow him to awake in the morning to start another day. To touch his hands. Thses hands,  I wonder if he knows how much his hands mean to all of us, to the kids they are big hugs, and high fives, the girls they are the hands that told them high and tall at the dance, to Hunter they are daddy's hands, and he loves to hold them, to me, my warmth, my security, my love............I love my husband and my family allthough I bitch alot about them I wouldn't trad them in for anthing, well maybe Grandama but thats another story. I love my disfunctional family   jjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment