This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great Group

I had my Ladies Group the other night and I had such a wonderful time! It was nice to be able to openly speak about things that anywhere else I would feel judged or not even say anything at all. I felt like not only was it ok to talk, but they wanted to hear what I had to say, they were concerned, and when I shared I wasn't looked at and told not to feel that way or that I am being redicoulous, and I don't mean verbally I mean that comment you get with an expression. You know what I'm talking about, the one that as soon as you see it your heart starts pounding, and you know you aren't holding up your end of the deal. Everyone's had that look from someone, and it really sucks! Well I didn't feel that way at all, I felt acceptance. And then at the end, we were all prayed for and told how much God loves us, its nice to know that your loved, and its nice to hear it from others. So it was a great group, wonderful bunch of ladies, and strong - WOW - I can only hope that I am able to be as strong as some of them in my life. What can I say, Group and God - yup, it was a good night :)

2 comments: