This Explains It!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

GS Event

Today the girls had an girlscouting event. They went skating. When I got there to pick them up Mia comes running up with a tooth in a bag, yelling Mom Mom Mom look what happened. I smile and ask how exactly did that happen. She told me she was chewing on a starburst candy and noticed that it was harder than it should be (aren't they soft?) She's such a goof. So she pulled out her tooth. Susanna the GS troop leader was telling me that she was bleeding and Susanna told her it was ok for her to go was all the blood out of her mouth, Mia said nope I like the taste of blood. Susanna thought that was the funniest thing in the world, I told Mia that was actually a little strange, and to myself I'm saying a little scary.............but either way they both had a blast. Angela is getting so tall, and she's getting to the awkward stage quicker than I thought. I remember when I first met her, she was this little blonde girl that smiled all the time. Now .......man they just grow so fast.

1 comment: