This Explains It!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Home

We had such a good day.............until we came home!!!! I am so sick an tired of Barbra acting like she's the queen bee around here and we should bow down to her ever whim.... Steve has duty this weekend so its just me and the kids, well we woke up early and drove out to Reading for the Pet Expo - it was so cool!!!! Tons of different cats, and dogs, lizards, and a real tiger! I saw a hairless cat, hahahahahahahaha the kids were kinda creeped out but it was still really neat. We took sandwiches and food in the cooler with us and had a picnic in the car in the parking lot, we watched a movie and we headed home. We left at 9 and we are back here at 4, not a bad day with six kids (girls had a friend spend the night) They were all pretty good, nothing crazy and only lost a few a couple times. No biggie :P   But now its 4:14 and Hunter came running in with some keys, the kids were helping bring everything in and all the keys fell when we came in, I though we picked them all up but we were trying to get the door shut before Hunter escaped, well I heard an alarm going off, car alarm, I looked at Hunter and he was smiling pushing the buttons, so I took them and then turned it off, and then walked out side and locked the car up again. It was Barbra's car of coarse and it was no big deal. So I sat down and started watching tv not thinking anything of it. Well then she comes flying downstairs yelling at Chase and asking him why he has taken her keys are he is like, I didn't do anything but that didn't stop her from yelling and freaking out. So I got up and said hey there's no need for you to come down here yelling, the keys fell off and Hunter pushed them, not a big deal, she started pointing her finger at me and yelling yeah right, I don't want you messing with my stuff, I told her that if she wanted to continue to yell she can go to her room, she kept yelling at me and walking up, told me I was doing it on purpose, and that I made it go off twice, thats no accident and this is her house too, Don't I understand that. I again, smiled and said ok Barbra if you don't want to listen just go in your room, shut the door and freak out in there. And so she did, now I am writing this and she just came an sat in the living room on the couch and is staring at me! what the hell am I suppose to do with that? She's being an ass on purpose! I don't appreciate her talking to me or to my son that way, she has no right to yell at him, accuse me of messin with her stuff and then to remind me that she lives her, as if I don't Pray about that shit everyday.!!! If she doesn't go upstairs soon we are going to argue more, cause she still hasn't apoligized for telling me I'm a bad mom!

1 comment: