This Explains It!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Will

Will is eleven! Can you believe it - it is all down hill from here :) We took him out for dinner on his actual birthday on Tuesday but today him, his friend Brett, Chase and Dad went and played Laser tag, he wanted to go paintballing for his birthday but I think he is still a little too young, so Laser Tag was what we agreed on. Me and the girls just made him home made cakes, which I haven't done in years so they are cute but kinda weird looking. He said he wanted brownies a cake, pizza, Brett, and TV for the events after the laser tag. So thats what he will get. The Pre Teen stages have begun!!!! I can believe my little guy is eleven, I remember when he used to call me Mamma, and tell me he lobed me wit allllll my heart..........promise Mamma. My baby isn't so baby anymore. Happy Birthday Little Man, Mamma Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment