This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Me and Steve took Hunter today to French Creek national Park. We had lunch there out on a picnic table and walked around, it wasn't for long but it was beautiful and it was so nice to have my husband to myself. Hunter fell asleep in the car and I had his undivided attention. I love talking to him, its just hard sometimes when you have the kids, his mom, his phone, the computer, the door, dinner and everything else in life that steps into the conversation. I remember before when we were dating and we would talk for hours on the phone, I would wait for his phone call and I would get so excited. I love talking to him, and its hard to actually have a conversation. you know anyone can talk, hi - bye - nice to see you. But then when you really talk, you feel connected, and you giggle, and laugh, and I don't know how else to explain it other than a good time with my wonderful husband and my cute little man who is getting very big very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment