This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wii IIIIIssssssssss Bad!!!

Ok, so I know its not funny but it really kinda is. My Pops came out for thanksgiving and since he will be a Bessie's for X-mas, so he got the family a Wii for Christmas. So we had it all but maybe 45 minutes when Mia and Angela decided to bowl. well Mia was playing about 5 minutes and decided to try and do trurling while bowling. Right on her ankle, had to rush her to the hospital she was having an asthma attack, then throwing up it was a mess, When she did it I picked her up and put her on the recliner. It was kinda funny when she fell and welll hell, ok I was laughing my Ass off!!!!! I put her on the recliner and inbetween blood curling scream and dry heaves she yelled, tttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeee the Wii is BBBAAAADDDDD!!!! Me and Will just looked at eachother and busted out laughing. She got really upset so we quickly apoligized and held back our smiles, she was really hurt though. We rushed her to the hospital. Angela and Will were great, they got Hunter put him into the car, got his bag packed, and they were in the car, offering as much help as they could. When I pulled up before I put the car in park Angela already had the back door open and helping Mia out, William had Hunter out of the seat and carrying him in, I ran over to the other side of the car and picked Mia up. Got a wheel chair, I looked down, and relized Will forgot to put shoes on :) It was so funny. So four days later, and she has a nice big cast that will stay there for about two months. So beware of the Wii....bowling that is :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby!! That is kinda funny, but not! =) Hope Mia is fully functional soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you took the Pissed post down...sorry I couldn't comment yesterday. The navy network was on the fritz. Just remember it's okay to be frustrated. And your kids are definitely NOT the only ungrateful ones. I have a couple of those too. You're doing a good job. =)

    ReplyDelete