This Explains It!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mia

We made ornaments, and painted clear ornaments, and wooden ones. We made christmas cards and valentines day cards. Mia had a Purse pinata, it was alot of fun. Steve picked out a beautiful cake with roses all over. We had dogs and burgers, and the first big storm of the year. Theres about 8-10 inches on the ground now, through the whole party it snowed and it was beautiful! The girls turned on music and danced, and laughed and oh did they eat!!! :) I can't believe Mia is Nine years old tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I love her cry, the first time I heard her I was so happy, and now when I hear her cry I am so sad. But one thing has not changed, she is just as beautiful today as she was that day nine years ago... My baby is getting so big....my little princess isn't so little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment