This Explains It!!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Criminal Procedure

Ok, just took my final!!!! I won't find out what my grade is till next week I think, and I take my final for Community Policing tomorrow! That one is timed, I hate timed tests expecially finals. I know the answer I just can't get it on paper right away or on the computer so to speak. So I think I told you guys already that Will is wrestling, well he came home with his first information on a tournament. Its in 13 days he informed me as he walked through the door tonight. 13 days until I get to battle :) hahahah battle, I smiled and told him its called wrestle, but either way he is excited, he got his head gear tonight and his singlet, man I forgot how damn small those things were. I have to ask Steve about a cup or what are they suppose to use for their boys, I mean all I had to worry about was my girls and I had tons of sport braws already that it was never an issue.They have a tournament coming up in a few weeks that you have to pay top dollar to get into it or you can donate time and keep score. Its been so long but just the thought of keeping score and being on the mat or around it gave me a warm fuzzy inside :) I was showing Will some moves the other night, he went to show Chase and hurt him, he isn't built like Will, and so I had to have a talk with Will, that he can practice with me and Dad and thats it. No practicing with the kids. It makes me smile deep inside that he can handle himself though you know. I know that if God forbid I was on the streets again that I could and would take care of myself. Seeing him wrestle gives me a sense of security with him. Its sounds so weird but not that I don't worry about him but that maybe he is like me a little bit. Maybe that flare and defience is me and not his real father. Maybe his heart and will and drive is an atribute that I passed to him. That maybe I wasn't such a bad kid after all, and not a bad person now, that I have raised my oldest child so far pretty good. Thats just a glimpse into the little bit of my inners that I will talk about. Enough about this mushhy crapp! Jolly will think I'm fru fru girlly now, so just to set the record straight I'm not! :P

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! We didn't have wrestling in Texas, but the tournament I watche Chris wrestle in was enough for me to see how it could be enthralling! =)

    ReplyDelete