This Explains It!!!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hospital

Came home from the hospital today. They had to tie Barbra down, she won't stay in bed. I have had 4 or so glass's of wine so this may not make sense. When we were there today her eye and hand twitched. this makes night number 2, she still doesn't seem back to herself, its hard to explain, but she just isn't the same. More agrressive, she told the nurses she was going to throw them out the window and cursed them. She was trying to bite her way out of the restraints. She itches all over, she reminds me of the hard patient I had that would try and hit me if you didn't do exactly what she wanted you to. That old bat, but I got attached to her very quickly, it was just routine she liked routine, Barbra just wants to come home, she was yelling for steve or me and asking us to help her get out, they are trying to kill me she kept saying. I smile and tell her it will be fine but I cry inside. I need to sleep but everytime I lay down I am right bacck up it seems like no time at all and now I have to wake up.Maybe the wine and an ambien will help. Merry Christmas.............

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your Christmas was not happier. Just remember God is in control. I'll pray for you! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete