This Explains It!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mia Birthday Party

Today was Mia's birthday party. We had Steve's family over, Mia's friends and it was nice. It was very different but it was nice. Mia enjoyed herself but she misses her old friends. I missed having them there too. I already know them, you know, Kristen, Madalin, I know what to expect from them, I know how to handle them, the boys still haven't had anyone spend the night and they really have no interest in having anyone over. I tried talking to them about it but they just say they want their old friends not new ones. Chase wishes that he had Cameron living around the corner, and Will he just says its not the same, I don't know anyone's name. I don't think he is even trying to make friends. It was a birthday with new faces, not a single old except us. I tried talking to Steve's family but you know how hard that is. its just different, my friends weren't there, my family wasn't there. Even though me and my Mom don't get along I always know that even if its for 20 minutes she is always at the kids birthdays. And even though I bitch evertime about her, I know miss her and the comfort of knowing she will be there. I just kept to myself today. Just kinda smiled and that was it. I have everything I want know, why can't I just be happy with it?

1 comment:

  1. Change is always hard. But soon the new will be old, and you will feel at home. It will just take time. =)

    ReplyDelete