This Explains It!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update

ok, so I have not been keeping this up because I have been having a rough couple of weeks. I'm getting panick attacks and all other kind of crap that you don't want to hear about and don't need too. But Here's a recap on the past few weeks. Steve has his first weekend this weekend in the reserves so he's really freaking out about it. William woke up with half his face swollen and a knot under his ear, we are waiting for the test results on that one, Hunter nearly cut his finger off with a razor, but its healing nicely. Angela is having meltdown after meltdown with the damn crying. Chase got an in school suspension for elbowing 3 kids because he insisted that he was not out at the game. It started snowing. Hunter wont sleep in his bed, he is all of a sudden scared of his room. Mia will not stop sliding down the banister on her cast, I keep telling her she is going to brake her foot off but she doesn't listen. Steve's mom Barbra has a doctors appointment in Philly tomorrow to see how her head is healing, I have to go to the food bank for her tomorrow because she wont accept food from us and she needs it, so I have to go with a note from her since she will be at the doctors office with Steve. I volunteered at the school for the book fair and they are all skinny rich women, I'm almost 30 now and I am getting a streak of gray hair in the front that I'm not dealing well with. I have a final tomorrow and one next week, then I start another class on Wednesday, I don't get to watch any TV cause I'm so feakin busy now, I have been going to work out for an hour everyday for 3 weeks now and I haven't lost a pound and Steve wants US to give up chocolate. (I think he has a death wish) We went to a Lutheran Church to try it out and Steve loved it and I found myself so uncomfortable I didn't even talk, which you know me, its gotta be pretty bad if I am not talking. We tried a church kind of like NewLife and it was hollow, so we are going to go back to the Lutheran one and give it one more shot, everyone is so freakin happy and smiling there. Its not that freakin good at 9 am on a Sunday! So consider yourself updated!

1 comment:

  1. My heart hurts for you. Deep breaths. It will get better. After all, they will all grow up and move out one day. ;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete