This Explains It!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Will is sick

I got up this morning, not getting nearly enough sleep with Hunter in bed with me and Steve. But I got up to find my wonderful hubby planning out our day and the sites we were going to see, he offered the shower to me since everyone was asleep and told me to take my time. I love him - little things like that is what makes me love him more today than yesterday. I was still kinda asleep when the bathroom door flew open and Steve grabbed me out of the bathroom and Will went running in. I didn't really get it at that specific moment, I was still asleep! What do you expect, then Steve said "Honey - look down, he is sick" There lay at my feet a nice little (very big) pile of lunch, lots of fries, and part of dinner, pizza - lots of sauce. I squinted and woke up really damn quick, checked on Will he was still puking, got wet washclothes and did the mommmy thing. I cleaned up after my kids. Put dry towels down after I had scrubed the carpet, thrown the dirty wash cloths away, and sprayed perfume, opened a window - it was bad! But he felt better. He was really pale, but said he felt fine. He made it through the day until we pulled up infront of the hotel, He looked up, his face so white and said "I need to get out I don't feel good" As soon as he got out there she blew..........all over the nice rocks that probably cost more than all my positions put together, right there in front of the nicest Holiday Inn Express. I took him to walk for a little bit so we weren't right in front of the lobby. He felt better but still whiter than white. He has held down applesauce and bread so far, we will see how he feels in the morning. My poor little guy is so not feeling good. Pray for a better day for him tomorrow. At least if we have a repeat of this morning it will just be applesauce :P,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! First time I have heard you call him Will....had to stop and think about that.

    ReplyDelete