This Explains It!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 5

Today was really cool! We are staying at a Micro Inn and Suites and it is sooooo nice. Me and Steve have our own room with a door that is in the same suite as the kids. They have two queen beds and a kitchen area. So cool. But the really neat thing was today we were in Wyomning again and went to Devil's Tower, it was so neat. The kids and Steve did the small 1.3 mile hike around the base. Me and Hunter tried but his little legs only took him about a quarter of the way. Then we went through Sturgis and Steve showed me where he stayed and what bars he went to when he was there. That was really neat to see, and its such a small town, I guess I expected more. Its like a ghost town, tons of bars and buildings that are closed down that only open for those two weeks a year. That just amazes me. We went to Deadwood also and saw where Wild Bill and Calamity Jane are buried, the bar where Wild Bill was killed, we saw Sanford Experimental Laboratory. That was really huge. Check out where it is and what it is Click Here
Getting tired and sleepy. We are going to hit Mount Rushmore tomorrow. I will try and write more tomorrow. I'm just sleepy, the damn time change is screwing me all up.
Ivy - Thanks for following us and being there. I know we drove you nuts while we were there - tell Rick we said we really appreciate his patience. We are going to miss you guys so much.
Natika - I will try and call you its just hard to get any time alone with all seven of us in the car all day. I am going to be at my Grandma's hopefully on Monday and we are going to stay there for a day or two I will try and call then.
Tiffany - I miss you, I wish I could talk to you at lunch, I realllllllly need to walk with all the crap we have been eating. I'm glad you told me about this site. When I write at night I just try to imagine walking and what I would say.

Ok, thank you to everyone for reading this stuff. I never understood why people blogged but I think I get it know :P

I have to take a Criminal Procedure Test now so gotta go. Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Shorty! Sounds like a crazy trip. It sounds fun and stressful at the same time. Devil's Tower is pretty cool. You still have plenty of time to lose a couple of the kids along the way! You can feed them to the big stone presidents of Mt. Rushmore!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete