This Explains It!!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grandma Shultz

So I am looking at the map and we should be at my Grandma’s or Uncle’s by tomorrow. Yaaayyyyyyy. I just called my Grandma and let her know that we will be there tomorrow afternoon. I just like being at my Grandma’s. I have such fond memories of being at my Grandmas. I can remember the sounds and smells, and hearing Grandma drinking her coffee early early in the morning. I would get up early so I could get Grandma all to myself. I would get up and sit on the steps and look down, you could see her in there with her light colored gown for PJ’s, her hair a little messed up and a big smile on her face. Hi Peanut, that’s what I was waiting for  then you know your at Grandma’s. That and Edle Vice, not sure how you spell that but Grandma’s piano plays it, I remember me and my sister would play – I love that piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment