This Explains It!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Husband

I believe that when you marry someone you will try your hardest to make that person's life a little bit better each day if you have any control over it. I believe I should wake up every morning and say, what can I do today to help my husband, how can I make this a wonderful day for him. And I expect him to do the same for me. Well I haven't been doing that the last couple of days. We were in the Hotel and Hunter was crying because daddy isn't back yet with his milk, the kids are arguing about what side of the bed am I getting, They are hungery, and in walks Steve. Like the night and shining armor, he gets a bottle made for Hunter then he walks over and gives me not only a beautiful buquet of flowers but a long kiss. I asked him what was that for? His answer was simple and yet the words are taken staight to the heart. He said, Because I love you. The little things that make me love him more today than I loved him yesterday. He is a wonderful father and my lover.

1 comment:

  1. you are so lucky! it's good that you appreciate what you've got! =)

    ReplyDelete