This Explains It!!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Its the big 30

Tomorrow is Steve's birthday. We are going to be on the road, nothing bigged planned for tomorrow. I think we will be in Minnesota. THen to Chicago to see my TIo and Tia, then my Grandma.......

Got another suite with two rooms, a little pricer but well worth it. This one had a whirlpool in our room. So steve went down to the pool with the kids and me and Hunter ran Daddy a hot bubble bath in the whirlpool. He came up and the kids kept asking to go ingo the whirlpool and I kept saying no, then I told Steve we had to talk and I had the warm bath drawn...I told him to relax birthday boy. He went and got a six pack, and layed in there. I wish I could do more for him but he has been very adamit about not making a big deal out of this one.

1 comment:

  1. You're brilliant. That was so sweet. I'm sure he appreciates your effort. =)

    I miss you...and our walks. =)

    ReplyDelete