This Explains It!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 4 - I think

Ok, so today I actually had to ask what state we were in. The waitress looked at me like I was High! I laughed and told her we were traveling cross country. So we went to Montana, then to Wyoming, (weird state, Wyoming, it just sounds weird) then back to Montana, then to Wyoming. At least thats how I think we did it. We went to yellowstone park and saw old faithfull. it was really neat. It made me think about when me and the kids visited the volcano in Hawaii. It was so pretty. But damn did it smell like rotten eggs. The sulfur was so bad...........we I mean it was every where :) It was a long ride, we didn't get in till 8:30 so naturally everyone was tired and cranky....but the sites were amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment