This Explains It!!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 9

We spent two days with my Grandma, it was so nice! We relaxed, hung out with grandma, we ate Speghetti dinner that I cooked I have never been so excited to cook. You get tired of eating out, never thought I would say that. We went to my Tio’s house last night. We were only going to go stay for a while and ended up not getting back to Grandma’s till 12:30. I love being at Grandmas house, the smells, the warmth, there isn’t words that can explain it, its just Grandmas house.
Steve played darts with my Uncle and we all talked and hung out. My cousin Jose wasn’t able to come over put Jason, Johnny and Kyle were there. Then Loranna came by with Caleb the baby, he is so Cute!!!! He looks just like Jason, that smirk – that’s what it is. Johnny is so tall and skinny!!! The last time I saw him he was 200 lbs and plus but now he is super skinny.
On way to Bessie’s house. There will be a total of 9 kids while we are there.

1 comment:

  1. I love following you across the country...and I LOVE that you had a good time wih your family. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete