This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grandma Shultz

Grandma had a heart attack while she was in the hospital. That makes me so mad! They didn't even know until days later. Why is it that she is in the hospital and the nurse's didn't know when she was having a heart attack, I mean I know I am no doctor but one would think that all the buzzers and all the crap they have her hooked up to would have spiked or something. But I guess it didn't, and they have been mean to her, Mom says that she was crying because one of the nurse's hurt her moving her into bed and damn, she is old and fragile and that guy was just a jerk. She goes in today for her major surgery. Then two days after she goes again. This is the more serious one but they all seem pretty bad - she slurs her speech and you can tell she is weak over the phone. She is one strong lady. I am praying that she has peace and not fear when she goes into surgery. I know God is with her, and I pray she is ok. I love you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment