This Explains It!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Stupid Foot


I had to go back to the damn foot doctor. I had to get another stupid shot! Those things hurt like hell! When the doc was asking me about my pain level I told him that I didn’t want to even go to the appointment because I kind of had a feeling that I would need another shot since my pain came back just after a few days. I didn’t want to tell him because of how much the shot hurt, I asked him for a new shoe, or a cream or pill or something just not the shot. Nope – No such luck, I got the needle! I bleed a lot more this time too, not sure why. So anyways he said that since I have ignored this for years that it might take another round of shots to make it feel better more than a couple of days. So I will go back in three weeks and see. If I still have pain then I get the needle again. Then in three weeks if I am still in pain I get a brace for awhile. More pain after that and not only the needle but then the KNIFE! Surgery, nope don’t want it I like my foot the way it is. So I’m going to try and listen more and stay off my foot today and tomorrow, I don’t know how that will fit into Hunter’s plan but I’m going to try. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment