This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chemistry / Juvenile Delinquency

I failed Chemistry. My first ever course in college to bomb! It sucks cause I did work hard on it. I was missing 4 experiments, I just didn't make time for it. It's nobody's fault but my own, now I have to retake it and I might have to pay again, I'm going to ask if I can retake it with a discount but in today's society I doubt that will be happening. Either way Chemistry sucks and I shouldn't have taken it with another course. I need to take it alone so I can concentrate. I think the same thing will happen with Math but I'm going to try and not let it. I did pass my Juvenile Delinquency course. That's a plus :) But I liked that course and I new most of it through my training and job, either way I found it interesting. So I am now working on Introduction to Culture Diversity. I am 4 class's away not including Chemistry so I guess now its 5 class's.... aaaaahhhhhhh makes me so mad that I did that to myself. Damn It!!! I have to slow down and take only what I can do. Its an internal boundary that I have not set yet. I need to know when to say No to myself. I say yes to help and give time to everyone else but not to ME. I'm still learning and growing and with God's help I will get it one day. Culture Diversity isn't what I thought it would be its actually pretty interesting, its just alot of reading which is hard to get done at home as soon as I open a book Hunter wants to jump in my lap and read. I know that's a good thing but he is still into hard books. You know the whole lets not destroy books today is still a daily conversation with him. Well I'm going to get some reading in, I'm at the Y - I get 2 hours with him in the daycare. 1 - hour for homework, and 1 - for working out. Going to take it slow today and only do upper body since my foot is still sore, stupid foot. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You have so much going on!!
    Yay for Will!! And Yay for your grandma. And I'm glad you get to go see her!
    And sorry about your foot. Be good and read instead of work out! =)

    ReplyDelete