This Explains It!!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Will is Now 12!

12 Years Old! Wow........................he is not my little man anymore, he's my burbing, stinky, rough, wrestler - that is checking out girls and crackin jokes on Mom. :( Its sad when they get older. He was so proud of himself, held his head high and said, yep Mom I'm going to be twelve in a few days, you ready???? Me ready? Well hell, of course not but man is he. He said he doesn't feel older just more mature! hahahahaha I like that one. So for his birthday he wanted his favorite dinner - Steak. So the boy got steak. I made him a chocolate cake for desert with chocolate frosting on it, and lots of it. We gave him his presents and all of them were for camping. He is really getting into Boyscouts, Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping. That kind of thing. He wanted a bow and arrow for his birthday but they are crazy expensive. So we got him a compass, spoon set, silver cup that can be heated, locks to lock all his bags, and a campfire chair. Then on Sunday we are taking him to The works, its a huge arcade downstairs and Ballocity is upstairs, he will get to do both so he is stoked. I can't believe he's already 12.

1 comment: