This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Terrific Two's!!!

Ok we have officially hit the terrific two's and I am so afraid of the three's! He doesn't like anything, "I don't like this car, Mommy" "Mommy - I don't like this house" "Mommy - I don't like you" Well I thought he was my favorite. He was the only one that liked me but today he has plainly stated, that he does not like me, there was no speech impediment, there was no mistake, I DON'T LIKE YOU, that's what he said. He doesn't stay on the naughty step anymore, he yells at you when he doesn't like something and he de-pants you if you don't pick him up. I don't remember the other too being like this, do you? Then after everyone is a sleep tonight, I go to take my contacts out and what do I see? More grey!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Grey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not looking in the mirror anymore. That's it. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment