This Explains It!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tech Savy???

The boys are going camping this weekend at Hawk Mountain. Normally I'm pretty excited when they go on this stuff, one I think its great for them, and two they are off the damn computers, and all technology at that. It just messes with their little minds. But this one they get to bring their electronics with them! What kinda crap is that? Its like Boy scouts isn't pure anymore, they have succumb to the worlds desires. I wish we weren't so technically advanced, I say this as I blog :( Hypocrite! Its just different when your kids are involved, in 50 years and I'm long dead and gone, people will be socially inept even more so than they are today.

1 comment:

  1. I agree!!! I totally limit the girls' time on the computers. They need to be outside! Unfortunately I'm competing with rain until the spring!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete