This Explains It!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Polyamorous

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????? Well the official definition is: [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [love]) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.

I looked up one of the guys that I used to wrestle with and in his religous prefrence it says: Polyamorous. Ok so I know that I'm not that freakin old or closed minded, one of my best friends is Polyamorous, but I don't think I've ever seen it so plainly out there. Is that bad? I just think that stuff is private, not so private for close friends, but private like not on the internet private. I don't know maybe I'm old fashion, and maybe I had to look up the freakin word and the fact that I didn't know pissed me off? Either way, it was odd for a Saturday night here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment