This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Church

We are looking at other church's in the area. I was doing the study on Every woman's marriage, in one part the lady was telling her husband about how he should be more "holy" than he is and that he should take more of an active role in their spritual life. His reply was that he has tried but she hasn't let him, because it wasn't what she wanted and that she needed to release that part to him. That the Lord intended the Husband to be the leader and that all though it may be hard for us women to step aside and let our Husbands do this because we wear so many hats, its just easier for us to step in and take the reigns. But that isn't the way God intended it. Maybe we as women have enough jobs. Mother's, Wife's, Daughter's, Aunt's, Book Keeper, Secretaries, Referee, Mediator, Taxi, Negotiator, Plaintiff's, Defendants, Teachers, Students, Mentors and I can go on and on. We don't need to add Spritual Leader to it, maybe for other women but our husbands need to be that person and we need to let them. Well after I red this I was talking to Steve about how I was unhappy with our current church and he said almost the same thing that the Guy in the book said. So I decided to do what God intended me to do - allow my husband to lead me. Currently that has been to a Lutheran Church, parts of it I love! and Parts of it don't hate but I don't understand so I'm not sure I agree with them or not. Either way this is where my husband is leading me and I know he has our best interest at heart, so I am going to do something I normally don't do. Step aside and let someone else take care of it. As hard as that is for me, a sense of relief also comes over me that. I'm doing my part as a Christian Wife

1 comment:

  1. Good job. I agree with you 100%. It's hard to do, but worth it. =)

    ReplyDelete