This Explains It!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First time for First Place

Will had 5 matches today at the Cocalico Tournament. I was less than thrilled when I heard that this morning, and that he didn't wrestle his first bout for 3 hours. That was the best part!!! 3 Hours, really????? Yup, but it was all worth it when I saw his hand go up ALL FIVE TIMES, I don't think I have seen a smile glued on so well in a long time. It was such a long day, we left at 7:30 and got home at 7:30. 2 pins and points got the rest. He didn't have any crazy wounds either, no huge bruises - he wrestled smart, and each time I watched him wrestle with more confidence. His Coach asked if we wanted him to sign up to qualify for district, regional, and if he makes it State. That thrills me to no end, and scares the shit out of me at the same time. Not sure if we are going to do it but it is the last time he will have a chance to qualify as a youth. I have a shirt that says, after you've watched your kid wrestle, everything else is easy............hahahahaha I love it! I love watching him wrestle..

No comments:

Post a Comment