This Explains It!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy Busy Day

So I had to go to Home Depot at 8am this morning to tell them we changed our mind about the dryer installation and yes we do want them to install it. I have never had to work so hard to get an individual to understand the words coming out of my mouth!!! I have laringitus or how ever you spell it, so I am a raspy whisper at best - poor lady she is over a 100 and hard of hearing and of course she is the only one in the department, why wouldn't she be the only one there today.............oooooohhhhh when we finally taught her how do use the box with the letters on it, we ended up just calling to confirm the changes. The dryer and the fridge will be delivered on Friday!!! Then the house is livable. Well the fridge is a must!!! Then the air duct cleaners were there. I love how they tell you we will be here between sometime in the morning and sometime in the afternoon and we expect you to wait and twiddle your thumbs with a two year old in an empty house. Yup but they do, they all do and what do we do? We bend over and take it with a smile. So we did just that, and when they showed up we were happy to see them. It is amazing what getting those things cleaned did to the house, it smells wonderful. They were horribly dirty and full of dog hair, there is no way Steve is going to let us get a dog after this is all over. I'm not sure I will ever want a dog either. So now that the house is live able we will move things in. (sssshhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I already started :P ) A little bed here and there, no one will ever miss it. Oh and I missed the best part of my day today. I had lunch with my very good friend Yvonne, I met her through our small group and she has been such a blessing. I really needed to have some one on one time with another Christian woman. I was telling my Husband, who is still on lone to the navy, that even though it wasn't as much time as I would have liked it to be, just talking to her was uplifting. She is truly a wonderful person and I am blessed to know her. I look up to her as a Woman of Faith. So with my prayers on the tip of my tongue tonight I will now turn in................Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment