This Explains It!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Stuff Everywhere

We took all of our stuff over to Maryann and Bob's today. We are having a yard sale. It seems like so much stuff but once its laid out it doesn't seem like it was worth even being in your house. Its amazing the things that we buy and spend our hard working money on. I remember back when it was just me and the kids and I would go to yard sale after yard sale and never get anything, I would come home and my walls were bare, my end tables only had a candle or two on them - and that was ok, I enjoyed the simplicity of it all. Now there is so much crap everywhere its crazy. I just started loading stuff in bins the other day. I didn't care what it was or when was the last time we used it I just want my simple tables and candles back. I may not get all of them back but this yard sale is a start. It took us 3 trips to Maryann and Bob's and tomorrow morning I plan on filling the Honda up with as much as it can fit! Wish me Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment