This Explains It!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Angela Girl Scout Camp

Now its Angela's turn! We dropped her off yesterday, and I got all teary eyed. Its like we just got her back and here she goes again. Next time I will give it more time in between her coming and going. Steve says it just me doing the Mom thing but still she won't be back till Friday. She was so excited to go. When my last phone went out I lost alot of my phone numbers and all of her friends numbers were in there so she hasn't been able to talk to any of her friends. I told her when she gets back we will drive over to her friends house's and get their numbers and I will put it in my awesome new Palm Pre Phone that syncs up to Cyber space and keeps your stuff on a profile. So awesome, made just for people like me - everything is saved on a server and if I screw up my phone they still have it on file.

No comments:

Post a Comment