This Explains It!!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Funeral

The funeral was - what do you say nice? Grandma died so was it nice? Pretty? I don't know but lots of people are and all of them had wonderful things to say about the woman I called Grandma. She touched so many people. People I had never even heard of came and told their wonderful stories of how she affected them. One lady talked about when she was a child she lived next door and Grandma used to give her cookies and milk when she was locked out of the house, that she once told her what was her favorite cookie and Grandma had it for her the next time and the next..............She was such a good person. She was so special to so many people I'm lucky she was my Grandma. I feel blessed to have had her for a Grandmother. I can only pray that that many people are at my funeral. She is my hero and I didn't know it till she was gone. I love and miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment