This Explains It!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Date Night

Every week I have a date. Some weekends  its Saturday nights and and other's its Sundays but it comes like clock work every week. My date doesn't care what I'm wearing or if I'm on time. I don't have to put my hair up. I don't pull out my make up. I take my earrings out. I don't have special shoes or a favorite purse to match. My trinkets for the night are much different. My date doesn't care if I'm wearing perfume or if I'm ready. It only cares that I'm there. My trinkets are small but many. They range in color and yes some are fancy, but trinkets they remain. Do you know what trinkets are? Trinkets are things a lady has but doesn't really want. Now every female has trinkets, some different than others but we all have them. My date requests them. My date loves my trinkets or desperately hates them I haven't figured that one out yet. My trinkets come in a blue and white container. They are labeled and sectioned off into two categories. AM or PM. For every day of every week. My trinkets are my pills. And my date is with my Lupus. The pills that keep my wolf at bay are always close to me. No matter how many times I tell myself things are normal in my life, those two times a day comes. Then my lovely date that confirms it. Day after Day..........Week after week............

No comments:

Post a Comment