This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st day of School

Well yesterday was the first day of school and the kids were so ready to go. They all woke up early, dressed, had lunch's ready and watching the clock. I should of been home enjoying my first day without them but I wasn't. The day before I had my infusion. Now on infusion days I am supposed to lay down and do nothing, the next few days do the same. The process of the meds hitting my body just wipes me out and I have to play catch up - so after my coffee date I just slept and stayed in bed. It was so weird without them here. Hunter cried, and it was kinda hard to watch the bus go away but the hardest part was realizing the boys are one year from High School and the girls 1 year from middle school. Sad how fast the years go.

1 comment: