This Explains It!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Real Thoughts

Ever thought what you would do if you new you only had a few days to live? The world as you know it would be over and there was nothing you or anyone could do to change it. What would you spend your time doing? Would you stay with family? Would you set aside the arguments and forgive, would you borrow money and party like you never have? The thought is one that none of us want to spend any time on. But I think its a thought that deserves alot of thought. It makes me think when was the last time I told my kids I loved them. Makes me want to hug everyone of them and not let go. It makes me thank God for the time he has given me and it makes me ask for forgiveness for everything. It makes me want to tell my husband how much he means to me and how I couldn't think of life without him. All though our world is hectic and busy I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I'm going to try and live my life with this thought in front of my thoughts and not in the back of my head.

1 comment: