This Explains It!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My baby hurts

Lately we have been trying to get the boys to be more social at school and on the bus. They both like to bury their heads in books and not deal with people. Chase seems to be comfortable there. Will on the other hand has been coming to me and telling me how he hates not having friends and he see's everyone with their friends and its not fair. He told me that he had a great friend - Asher, but now that we have moved and his friendship with him will never be the same, he doesn't talk to him all the time anymore and he wouldn't even know what to say to him now. It breaks my heart to see him hurt. I don't know what to do to help. We talked for a long time tonight about it. He was in tears......he wants friends but says that people at school don't even know he exists. "No one even knows when I'm in the room" as his eyes swelled up. Being a kid is so hard! We get so wrapped up in being parents and raising the kids right, paying the bills, and everything else that takes our minds away from things. But its not till know did I really think back and remember how hard it was growing up, and the fear that I had every morning, going to school was so hard. Sitting here thinking about it I get tears in my eyes, It was such an emotional time, and I had a few core friends, but not to have them, or before I met them since we did move alot, it was horrible and thats where my baby is right now and all I can do is tell him how wonderful he is and to try to talk and to not worry, and give him a huge hug and kiss him on his cheek while tears roll down his face. My baby hurts and I can't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment