This Explains It!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mom's Night Out

Last night was Mom's night out for my mom's group. It was the first time I have been out by myself since we moved here. We went bowling and then me and Jen went to Applebee's and hung out. I had one beer while we were bowling and I had half of a margarita at Applebee's, it was so strong! I couldn't finish it. Jenn goes to the church we are going to try this weekend, it will be nice to have some one you know there. I bowled 84 the first time and in the 60's the next time. And that is a good game for me! We had fun. It was so nice to relax and be around other women, there was no pressure or time limit to do anything. We just talked and hung out and it was great! I am so glad I went especially since the kids school was cancelled again! This was the 3rd day this week!

1 comment: