This Explains It!!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lupus..the curse of the Wolf......

Have you ever woken up and not know what day it is? Ever wake up and realize that you want to go back to sleep, as your eyes open every vein in your body hurts....there's not enough liquor in the world to give you this kind of a hang over. With every breath I feel ever cell in my body wake up. As the dual achy pain surfaces I can't help but get pissed, and frustrated. There is no pill to help, no tonic to erase the pain. I yet again call the Dr, her answers are scarry.........but true....reality  with Lupus is hard to hear, hard to live. How is it you can be blessed in more ways than you ever imagined, have a wonderful life and then one small thing turns into everything you think about.............they call it the curse - the rash that I get makes me look like a wolf, the curse of the wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment