This Explains It!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The kids

Two of the kids haven't been keeping up with their homework so we took electronics away from them.. And they are mad at us....now I know its part of being parents. And I keep saying I'm not here to be their friends I am here to guide them and attempt to mold them the way God intended us to. But it is so frustrating at times, just do the damn homework, they would both have A's in every class if they would just freakin do it. Now that its the weekend and they want to do stuff they are moping around and attempting to make us feel bad for them. The only thing they are doing is pissing me off, I don't know how Steve feels about it cause I haven't really talked to him about it this morning but aaaahhhhhh, now they have all this time on their hands why not do the homework? That would make sense right? Its like working for the government! Just do it, why do you have to do all the bullshit and involve other people in your fault when if you just got the job done it wouldn't even be an issue!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment