This Explains It!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Something to think about

I walked into the book department of the store, laying on top I see a how  to for weight watchers. I took a closer look and there are more wight loss and how to eat healthier than there were religious books. I began to wonder. God says he loves us, he loves us right where we are, fat, thin, ugly, beautiful - no matter what he loves us. So why do we judge ourselves so harshly? Why is it that we fight and designate all these millions of hours to be better looking or thinner? But then the bible says that our body is our temple and that we house the Lord almighty within it. True, we do - how appealing is it to talk to a hot missionary that has the Love for God, or a 300 lb man that wants to share his story with you? I don't know. All these things rush in my head as I look back and think of all the times I spent worrying about how I look when I could have been talking with Jesus or just reading my bible. Even as I stood there and though about it I thought, hmmmmm I'm doing it right now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment