This Explains It!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday

I love Saturdays, sleep in, relax.....oh who am I kidding. The alarm goes off and you start to get ready until you realize it is Saturday, go back to sleep just to be woken up by a little guy jumping on you - Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy.......you finally answer and you just get a smile :) You come downstairs and your lovely daughter has tried to make breakfast for everyone. The pan has burnt eggs on it, now it must soak, the butter is everywhere,  you can tell she was talking and where she moved to by the trail of crumbs, blankets everywhere because each kid wants to wrap themselves up. Milk and cereal out and all over the counter. But when you come downstairs there is a kinda funny looking breakfast but its breakfast none the less. Every bit of that little girls heart went into making this breakfast. Your met with big hugs and smiles. The table is set just for you. Mommmmm Good morning.........how did you sleep. I do in fact Love Saturdays. Wouldn't trade them for anything. I am going to miss mornings like this. My children are wonderful and I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment